image

1. What have you done to receive the scourge of the MapleStory community?

Let me see to it, I guess doing my job. I non only ban players I catch unjust but I'm also the one and only who can choose to unban, which seldom happens. Ha. I undergo to do what's correctly in MapleStory. I must live doing something right to have all the hackers hate me.

2. What do you relish about working with MapleStory as a GM?

There's a pot of great players in MapleStory and I enjoy helping those players most. They get excited when a GM talks to them. Just a simple "Howdy" can make them croak crazy. It feels upstanding to help someone with an issue or a problem. That's what I enjoy most about being a G.

image

3. Who makes your job the most challenging?

The cheaters, the hackers can go far ruffian. We do our best to stop them when they are busy no good. I pot't tell you how many times I've banned someone and they'll claim it wasn't them, that they were connected vacation when it happened. But we know information technology's them. Trust Maine. We experience.

4. Where do you fit in with the shun-appealing process and how does this bear on your status?

Well. I am the pronounce, jury and executioner. I get to say the players' petition for removing a ban. We look at the evidence we've collected against a player and then we start the appeal process. The process can affect ME a little tur. Amount on, no one grows up wanting to be the most-hated GM. But then I realize I'm just doing my job and I'm happy to make out.

5. How do you react to rumors you're a BOT?

Beep claxon boop beep does not compute. Oil is my blood. Hour angle. For the record, I am not a bot. I am a human with a common sense of humor – a good one at that! I'm a normal person. I cod my transistors same at one time. I mean I put over on my pants one stage at a time…

image

6. Act up you play the pun the least bit on your liberate prison term?

I maneuver MapleStory several days out of the week. Information technology's a lot of fun. I likewise like playing our other games, especially our refreshing game Combat Arms. Zero that's non a shameless plug, I really do like IT, especially when I can take dead my aggression after receiving so so much hate in MapleStory.

7. How has your experience as a GM made you take i things along the players' side of meat differently (if at all)"

It's truly made me appreciate the world we've created at Nexon with MapleStory. You can really see the players enjoying themselves and putt in a lot of effort to level up and pull ahead fame. I've really got a lot of respect for all the Maplers – and that respect is why I work hard to keep MapleStory safe from hackers.

image

8. What are some of the factors that you think light-emitting diode to your earning this title of 'most despised GM'?

Again, I believe it really comes down to me just doing my job. If you cheat and we haul you, you wealthy person to go through me to get your chronicle appealed. X ahead, implore and plead all you want but if you don't need the time, don't do the crime. Punk? Yes, simply also true.